Berrier Maternity Style

In my last post, I shared some of my goddaughter's birth story. Of course though, prior to Violet's arrival, there was a perfectly styled maternity shoot thanks to her mommy, Devon.


 Crazy Knox was almost a year old for these photos. A year later and he's still just as hard to wrangle for the camera.








 It was a super sunny day which was helpful indoors near a window, but tricky once we went outdoors. Jon is not a fan of squinting for my camera, but he was a champ. 



 Those tiny little shoes!!





Oh my. SO fun to photograph this gorgeous couple, and made that much better by their natural fabulousness. Seriously, if you need styling assistance for photographs or otherwise, get in touch with Devon Berrier Style. More to come on DBS soon as well!

Cheers. 

tt

0 comments:

Post a Comment